Monday, March 24, 2008

At the gym!

Well I go and workout 3 days a week on average... I say on average because most of the time it's more like 1-3 times since with a toddler you just never know what's gonna happen tomorrow. Well, when we go to the gym most of the time I put him in the daycare there or I'll leave him with family if they ask. Anyway, he loves the daycare at the gym. I'll put him in there and he doesn't think twice about going to find something to play with. It's like, see ya mom and he's gone! Makes me kind of sad because he never was an attached child and the older he gets the less and less he feels he needs me....
Anyway I digress... back to the story... the daycare providers don't usually say much to me when I drop him off or pick him up. They are kind of in a hurry to get back to the kids. Well, today when I picked him up they lady said she had to tell me something that Caden did. I knew right then this would be interesting.. She said that Caden came and got his jacket and said "go bye bye" and tried to get out! Ha! I started laughing, only because this is an issue I have been having with him all month long. He just doesn't want to be home.. or really anywhere for that matter. He just wants to go! I'll be sitting on the couch and all of the sudden I'll hear my back door beep and Caden is in the garage ready to go! Anyway, pretty cute I thought!

No comments: