Monday, March 24, 2008

Pictures..





So, only God knows why, but I got a hair up my butt to take some pics of Caden! Imagine this, I took a black table clothe that I used to use for jewelry and attached it to the back of my couch in my game room.. So it kind of flowed downward.. very elegantly I might say. Anyway, I thought to myself, is this too much work then it's worth? Maybe, but now I want to do it even if I have a sucky camera! So after I get the couch all turned around to face the window so that the sunlight would act as a very professional lighting system for my pics.. I then decided to get Caden changed. Well, my little child didn't want to change clothes.. He really just wanted to play, but I'll be darned if all my hard work in setting up the perfect photo taking environment was going to be messed up cause my 22 month old wanted to play... Well I'll let the pics speak for them selfs on whether or not that worked out for me......

2 comments:

Holly said...

Aww!! You got some really cute shots though!!

Tiffany said...

I love them. I think you did really good. I took all of our pics this year too :)